- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Today , we are here with the owner's review of Aqua GS. The user bought this car about one-and-a-half month ago in Rs2.9million . The model of this car is 2015, while it was imported in 2018 and registered in…
Do you love travelling and sticking to the comfort of your home? Now you can have the best of both worlds with a campervan that only costs PKR 18-20 lacs and some hard work. Today, we have with us Mr Jawad, the…
Welcome to another episode of PakWheels Owner’s Review series. Today, we have with us the owner of the recently launched Chinese sedan, Changan Alsvin. The owner, who was previously driving a Honda City manual,…
Welcome to another episode of PakWheels Owner’s Review series. Today, we have with us the owner of the newly launched Hyundai Elantra. The owner is really satisfied with his decision of choosing this new sedan…
Today, we bring you the owner's review of an imported Japanese car, the Suzuki Alto Turbo RS 2016. The owner is proud of his choice of buying this car; here’s why. Purchase and Price The owner told PakWheels…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.