- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
As the vast majority of Pakistanis belongs to middle-class, they want to opt for a car under a certain budget. PakWheels has started these budget car reviews to help people who are looking for a used car under…
With the launch of the new Yaris sedan, people are wondering what are the main differences between different Yaris variants. And so we have brought a comparison video of Yaris 1.3 GLi and Yaris ATIV as well as…
When we talked about imported hatchbacks, it is usually the likes of Toyota Vitz or Passo that grab our attention. But today we have brought you something different; today we will be talking in detail about the…
There are many car brands across the globe, from high end super expensive supercars to luxurious sedans. But there are a couple of them that always light up the global automotive scene and become the focus of…
INTRODUCTION In Pakistan, people mostly select local new cars on three basis, 1. Resale, 2. Affordability and availability of spare parts and 3. Reliability. In a market like this Al-Haj FAW Motors Pakistan…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.