- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
According to the latest updates by the law minister, this Monday Bangladesh’s Cabinet has decided to increase the maximum jail time for rash driving causing deaths from three years to five years. The…
Road accidents are one of the leading causes of deaths in Pakistan. The people who die on the roads in Pakistan majorly include those falling in the age bracket of 15-29. According to a 2014 report by World…
Road car accidents are a mounting point of concern all over the world. With motorbikes, making a significant portion of our traffic, unsurprisingly account for 57% of total collisions. Poor road infrastructure…
According to Dr. Amir Shaikh, DIG Karachi Traffic Police, five fatal accidents occur every two days on roads in the city. Statistics for the first four months of 2016 were shared with the media. Talking about…
Pakistan Bureau of Statistic reports that annually more than 9000 accidents occur on the roads of Pakistan, causing a death toll of around 4500. Well this is alarming, as there are numerous more which remain…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.