- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the sale and production data of locally assembled automobiles for October 2017, and it looks promising. First in the list is Honda cars (Civic…
During the first eleven months of the year 2016-17, the manufacturing of cars and jeeps increased by 6.28% in comparison to the output of the previous fiscal year. 178,944 jeeps and cars were produced in the…
Hong Kong as of now has over 5,000 EVs on the road. Just six years back, this number stood at a modest 100 according to the figures released by Hong Kong’s Environment Protection Department. Tesla Model S…
Yesterday, Toyota released their global sales and production data for April. The data revealed that they are falling short of Volkswagen by 90,000 units for the first four months of this year. What’s worse is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.