- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Net profit of Shell Pakistan Limited falls sharply by 74% for the quarter that ended on 30th June 2018. In a notice sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), one of Pakistan’s largest oil selling company,…
The oil selling company, Shell Pakistan, is planning on investing millions in the local auto industry to fulfil the imminent growing fuel demand. The company, as reported by local media outlets, is planning to…
In a recently surfaced video on social media, a customer complained of being sold 'tainted Hi-Octane' from a SHELL Petrol Pump at Askari 4, Karachi. As observed from the video, the accusations mainly stem…
The Government of Pakistan has deregulated the prices of High-Octane (HOBC), which means that petroleum distributors will now have the authority to sell premium fuel at their own price tariffs. This move from…
Shell Oil Company is a global leader in energy and petrochemicals. The company has been engaged in bringing its customers the best possible automotive solutions since its beginning. Globally, the company has a…
Given that more than half of our nation runs on CNG tell something about the behavior of Pakistani motorists. Motorists of Pakistan want to save on fuel, and many of them go to great lengths in the quest of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.