- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
suzuki Ciaz 2017
Suzuki Pakistan launched Suzuki Ciaz not too long ago. And it won’t be wrong to say that the latest sedan by Suzuki is having a tough time in regards to sales. Ciaz’s most immediate competitor is Honda City.…
Pak Suzuki has finally launched a sedan after years of absence in the sedan segment in Pakistan. Although there was Suzuki Kizashi immediately before, and Suzuki Liana before that, but both had their sets of…
Lahore – February 8th 2017: Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd. hosted a launch for their new luxury sedan The Suzuki Ciaz at Royal Palm Golf and Country Club, Lahore. Mr. Hirofumi Nagao (MD, Pak Suzuki) and Mr. Azam…
Suzuki Ciaz is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated cars of 2017, the reason being there aren’t many options available in the Pakistani market when it comes to sedans. According to PakWheels sources, the all…
Sedans and Pak Suzuki are two words that don't play too well in a sentence, and rightly so. After the Suzuki Margalla, it was practically a downhill for Pak Suzuki in terms of sedans. The Suzuki Baleno was not…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.