- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Pak Suzuki has hiked the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 100,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has forwarded the circular of new prices to its…
Launched in 1989, Suzuki Mehran was loved and hated by most in Pakistan. It was loved by people because of its price and low maintenance cost and hated because it never evolved. In 2017 Pak Suzuki sold 42,985…
This time we are bringing you something different. The car in question is the 2017 Suzuki Swift RS Turbo. But before we continue with our review, I would like to thank Sigma Motors Lahore for lending us this…
Pak Suzuki launched the fourth generation Swift in Pakistan alongside the second generation Swift aka Suzuki Cultus back in 2010. While the presence of two different iterations of the same car in the same…
Calling Kizashi a jewel in the crown of Pak Suzuki should not be an overstatement, available at a steep price tag of PKR 5 million, it is by far the most expensive and the most premium Suzuki available in…
Suzuki Swift that we have in our market is the 2nd generation Swift launched in Pakistan back in January 2010 by Pak Suzuki as the first locally assembled 1300cc hatchback. This 2nd generation of Swift was…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.