- Has Changan Just Hinted a New Car Launch?
- This Ramazan, Let’s Try To Be A Responsible Road User
- “Alsvin is Much Better Than City” – Owner’s Review
- Lahore High Court Questions The Govt On Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Here Are The Best Selling Cars of March 2021
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
Ahmad Shehryar 459
The auto sector’s slump continues as Honda Atlas and Toyota Indus announce their reduced production plans yet again for the month of November 2019. According to the details, the two major Japanese auto…
The National Assembly's Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs have ordered the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) to conduct a forensic audit of auto manufacturers and dealers. In a move to…
Recently, Toyota has invested 12 billion in its automobile in order to reduce the delivery time and to increase the production capacity. Even, the recent advertisement by Toyota hails that the company is going…
Jamal Pasha 241
Toyota IMC, since the beginning of 2018, launched Revo and Fortuner with new diesel engines for its customers in Pakistan. It also launched Toyota Rush and all-new Corolla XLi automatic and is also planning to…
Toyota IMC’s profit is down by 3% in the quarter that ended on 30th September 2018. In a notice sent to the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Toyota has reported a decline of 3% in its quarterly profit. It earned PKR…
Ali Laghari 69
The supply and demand of car in Pakistan is an issue for the buyers. Currently, one passenger car is produced for every 869 persons. According to the report forwarded by Competition Commission of Pakistan, the…
Ali Laghari 50
As the dollar increased against the rupee, the local automakers plan to increase the car prices, and which is why Toyota IMC has stopped booking of its cars till the company releases the new price sheet. In…
Ali Laghari 103
Auto companies have invested millions of Dollars in Pakistan’s local auto industry under the auto policy 2016-21, reported by Capital TV. Since the government introduced the new auto policy, many new…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.