- EXCLUSIVE – Hyundai Sonata CKD Kits Reached Pakistan!
- Here’s The Reason For Price Hike Of Haval Jolion & H6
- From This Date, You Will Get Cheaper 850cc Cars
- Govt Increased Petrol Price by Rs2.13 per liter
- All Car Makers Had Rough Sales In May’21
- Is KIA Bringing a New SUV Against Civic, Corolla & Elantra?
- General Tyre Launches a Bold and Dynamic New Identity
- Islamabad Excise Will Now Register, Transfer Cars ON ROAD
- OGRA Proposes Rs4.20 Increase in Petrol Price
- International Specs & Features Of DFSK Glory 500
Toyota Indus Motors
Airbags in cars has always been a controversy between automotive manufacturers and the public. Recently, the Lahore High Court (LHC) took notice of the matter and issued an order to the Engineering Development…
Fazal Wahab 1,697
By now, we all know that every car company recalls their cars, every now and then to fix specific issues under what an automotive recall. This means that any part of the vehicle could remain…
Samman Surraya 18,173
Earlier media reports suggested that Ministry of Industries and Production (MoIP) had stormed into the production plants of Big 3 automakers of Pakistan, Toyota Indus, Pak Suzuki, and Honda Atlas. The special…
Sulman Ali 8,048
Like rest of the car manufacturing companies in Pakistan, Toyota Indus Motors (IMC) also saw difficult times in sales. As per available data, the company has seen intense ups and downs in sales throughout this…
Fazal Wahab 3,452
There had been a strong rumour about Toyota Indus launching a Corolla Cross till a few months ago, and we here in this group have been updating readers about it for a very long time. The CEO of Indus later…
Sulman Ali 20,454
Toyota Indus Motors has offered new optional updates for the Yaris 1.3L ATIV variants. The company is offering a Rear-View Camera and High-Grade Audio in the car. Earlier, IMC was offering these options only…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.