- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Chinese automaker, Zotye Automobile’s subsidiary, Jiangnan unveiled Jiangnan TT which not only looks like a face lifted Suzuki Mehran, but it is also the cheapest car in the Chinese Market at a starting price…
A while ago, we told you about the world's smallest engine. Well, now is the time for you to have a look at the world's biggest engine. The company that makes this engine is called Wärtsilä. The engine they…
We are back with a trivia article and this time around, our subject is Traffic Lights. A traffic light is one of the most common things which you will find on a road. It is an invention made for organizing the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.