- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Volkswagen in Pakistan
Premier Systems Private Limited, which is the authorized importer of Audi vehicles in Pakistan is in final talks with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles for setting up an automobile manufacturing and assembly plant…
Pakistani car market is thriving, and there are no two opinions about it. Local automakers are going mad making cars day and night. Corolla, love of half of Pakistani car owners, is selling like anything. You…
News and headlines have been erupting in the past couple of days over what people are calling "The Volkswagen scandal". Things haven't been looking too good for the company since then, and now to further aid…
India has begun assembling the Mercedes CLA, they even have the Euro-4 fuel and we're still not able to introduce Euro-2 standard fuel which came in 1996. It doesn't announce us as superior in anything…
Are you not excited about the latest happening in Pakistan's automotive market? Well, I was neither, until I came across the splendid news of Volkswagen's arrival in Pakistan. Now, just like little kids who…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.