- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
Engineering Development Board (EDB) has urged the Federal Board of Revenue to completely withdraw regulatory duty on locally manufactured parts to give them relief, reports Business Recorder. In a letter…
The government has hinted at reviving and restructuring the Engineering Development Board, reports ET. Engineering Development board was dissolved by the previous government over the allegation of…
The Government of Pakistan has appointed Pakistan Standard and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) to check and monitor the quality of auto sector, especially four-wheelers in the country. Previously, Engineering…
In an interesting turn of events, local heavy vehicle assemblers and contractors have expressed a difference of opinion on importing used vehicles. According to a local media outlet, Dawn, Contractors…
Auto Vendors express their concerns over the on-going negotiations regarding the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Thailand and Pakistan. In a surprising move, yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce has…
The foreign investors are wary of Pakistani auto policy and the leeway it gives to the used car importers. Engineering Development Board (EDB) Chief Executive Officer Tariq Ejaz Chaudhry was talking to the…
Engineering Development Board stuns auto sector by proposing drastic duty cut in CKD and CBU units posted on May 4, 2012.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.