- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
- MG ZS Vs. Glory 580 Pro – A Comparison
- MG ZS Vs. KIA Sportage Alpha – A Comparison
- After Sportage, Fire in Tucson – Should it be Ignored?
- Charge In 5 Mins – Israeli Company Makes New EV Batteries
- Price Revealed – Pakistan’s Most Affordable SUV MG ZS is Here!
- Here are EXCLUSIVE Pics of MG ZS Interior & Exterior
- Delay In EV Ordinance Puts Car Importers In Trouble
- FINALLY – Corolla Altis X Arrived at Dealerships
Ali Laghari 18
Engineering Development Board (EDB) has urged the Federal Board of Revenue to completely withdraw regulatory duty on locally manufactured parts to give them relief, reports Business Recorder. In a letter…
Ali Laghari 71
The government has hinted at reviving and restructuring the Engineering Development Board, reports ET. Engineering Development board was dissolved by the previous government over the allegation of…
Ali Laghari 41
The Government of Pakistan has appointed Pakistan Standard and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) to check and monitor the quality of auto sector, especially four-wheelers in the country. Previously, Engineering…
Ali Laghari 15
In an interesting turn of events, local heavy vehicle assemblers and contractors have expressed a difference of opinion on importing used vehicles. According to a local media outlet, Dawn, Contractors…
Web Desk 12
Auto Vendors express their concerns over the on-going negotiations regarding the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Thailand and Pakistan. In a surprising move, yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce has…
Jamal Pasha 10
The foreign investors are wary of Pakistani auto policy and the leeway it gives to the used car importers. Engineering Development Board (EDB) Chief Executive Officer Tariq Ejaz Chaudhry was talking to the…
Engineering Development Board stuns auto sector by proposing drastic duty cut in CKD and CBU units posted on May 4, 2012.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.