- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
Frankfurt auto show
Fazal Wahab 38
Name Baleno is not new to people in Pakistan as it was the first compact sedan released by Pak Suzuki more than a decade ago. Though Pak Suzuki is some manner replaced it with Liana sedan which has also seen…
Jawad Waqi 139
We are excited about the launch of the 2016 Honda Civic in Los Angeles at an Honda exclusive event tomorrow. 2016 Civic is going to be the 10th generation Civic for the world. We have made a small visual…
Fazal Wahab 191
Few days ago we shared news about Bentley taking a crown for the world's fastest SUV. Bentley are calling it Bentayga. The name is taken from Roque Bentayga, a 4642-foot mountain peak in Spain’s Grand Canary…
The latest Lamborghini, ‘Aventador’, which costs 379,000 US $ has already been put to the second spot as there’s a new model to top it off. One that costs 4.8 million US $ and that also makes it the most…
Yes it has been finally revealed by Porsche at the Frankfurt Auto Show marking the end of 997 911’s seven years of glory. The new 991 911 is very much like the 911’s of the past 48 years but, Porsche now plans…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.