- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The MPV of Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited, BR-V, was upgraded with several features and presented as the facelift 2019 model in the local market on 12th October 2019. The Japanese auto manufacturer has…
The BR-V caravan on their 10th day (8-5-2018) started their next leg of journey from Pakistan Monument located in Islamabad-- a symbol of unity of Pakistani people. After that, the caravan team left for Murree.…
The BR-V caravan after exploring the city of Lahore left for Gujranwala and Sialkot. On the 8th day (6-05-2018) of the journey, the caravan reached Gujranwala sharp at 11:00 am and explored the beautiful city…
The last year or so has been an extra ordinary year for the automobile industry. We saw the launch of the 10th generation Honda Civic exactly about a year ago. Later Suzuki Ciaz, The new Cultus, Suzuki…
Honda Pakistan has been arriving into factions at the last-minute or so for some time now. It came too late to the diesel enactment and has arrived in the SUV competition late on top too. That said, the Honda…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.