- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Honda CR-Z, a car which in my opinion showed a lot of promise is coming to its destined end. CR-Z, which was introduced to the world back in 2010 as an affordable hybrid roadster is nearing its discontinuation…
Two-door cars never got general acceptance in Pakistani market. They have always been considered a choice for the enthusiasts, or else known as ‘shoqeen’ car buyers. Also, car buyers who are looking for a…
Hybrid car is a big deal nowadays in the market as they are changing the auto market worldwide. Companies are using hybrid technology to bring more performance in their vehicles. Initially, they started to be…
Honda's hybrid sports car has been around for some time now and is set to be due for a facelift before an all new model arrives in 2018. Images have been leaked online showcasing the face lifted Honda CR-Z for…
Mugen has released the first few photos of Honda CR-Z which is going to be officially revealed between June 30 and July 3 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England. However, images have been released over…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.