- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Honda CR-Z, a car which in my opinion showed a lot of promise is coming to its destined end. CR-Z, which was introduced to the world back in 2010 as an affordable hybrid roadster is nearing its discontinuation…
Two-door cars never got general acceptance in Pakistani market. They have always been considered a choice for the enthusiasts, or else known as ‘shoqeen’ car buyers. Also, car buyers who are looking for a…
Hybrid car is a big deal nowadays in the market as they are changing the auto market worldwide. Companies are using hybrid technology to bring more performance in their vehicles. Initially, they started to be…
Honda's hybrid sports car has been around for some time now and is set to be due for a facelift before an all new model arrives in 2018. Images have been leaked online showcasing the face lifted Honda CR-Z for…
Mugen has released the first few photos of Honda CR-Z which is going to be officially revealed between June 30 and July 3 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England. However, images have been released over…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.