- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Raja Khawar 1,084
1) Toyota Rush The first in the list is Toyota Rush which is an MPV and a rear-wheel driven vehicle. Toyota Rush 2018 is a 1500cc compact SUV, powered by the 1.5-liter petrol engine. The car is available with…
Saad Ikram 297
When talking about compact crossovers vehicles in Pakistan, one name comes to mind, and that is the most popular Honda Vezel. In January 2016 Honda Pakistan launched the Pakistani version, Honda HR-V CVT. Honda…
Mohsin Ghafoor 244
Just a couple of days there was a photo of a Japanese Honda Vezel brochure that leaked online showing the new face of the upcoming crossover. Well, here are the detailed photos of the 2018 Honda Vezel facelift.…
Fazal Wahab 316
Honda Atlas Pakistan Limited "HAPL" has been on a serious roller coaster ride since last year. The most anticipated launch of the 10th generation Civic didn't go well since the start. Questionable quality…
Awais Yousaf 1,546
For the first time ever you can finally buy a crossover from Toyota. Whereas Honda has been in this segment for some years now. As Toyota C-HR finally made it to the market, it’s a wonderful time to compare it…
Awais Yousaf 82
Every now and then car manufacturers come up with some weird name for their cars which leave us head scratching and wondering what they could actually mean. We have compiled a list of some cars and the meaning…
Jamal Pasha 48
Car companies around the world are working tirelessly to achieve the goal of making an electric car that can do as many miles on a single charge as a petrol powered car would do in a single fuel tank. The goal…
Hassaan Ahmed 171
If you’ve been looking to buy an SUV in the price range of 30 to 40 lac rupees then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most popular SUVs you can buy in Pakistan within the 30-40…
Hassaan Ahmed 109
If you’ve been looking to buy an SUV in the price range of 20 to 30 lac rupees then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most popular SUVs you can buy in Pakistan within the 20-30…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.