- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
Land Cruiser prado
By now you might've heard about the New Toyota Fortuner and would be aware of all the developments in this regard. Apart from being an SKU, Toyota Fortuner is the only locally assembled SUV in Pakistan and thus…
According to a global trade magazine, Car-sales have globally gained an increase this year. This gain is due to the improvement in economic conditions in G7 countries, especially the European countries. Sales…
There are usually two sorts of reactions when you see a 90 series LC getting CNG refilled on any of the local gas stations. And one of those two reactions involves language and gestures beyond the civic…
After a lapse of 7 years, Toyota has reintroduced Prado Diesel with a smaller but more efficient 2800cc D4D turbo charged engine succeeding vulnerable 3.0 1KZ engine. The new engine has substantial hike in…
The current model/shape of the Toyota Land Cruiser Parado has been on the market sometime since 2008, it's been almost more then five year so a facelift was more then required. It was mandatory of Toyota to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.