- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Cars, no matter how small or big, have seen a tremendous price hike over the past decade. Certain family cars which once was thought to be cheap are now more on the expensive side. Manufacturers have introduced…
The last 12 months were quite amusing when it comes to cars. We saw cars like Hennessey Venom F5, Hennessey Ford VelocioRaptop 6x6, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Bently Bentayga to name a few. Now let's see what has 2018…
By now Pakistan is well aware of the Japanese sibling of our local Toyota Corolla, the Corolla Axio, which first appeared in Pakistan not too long ago. Although shorter and narrower to suit the Japanese market…
It took only a matter of few days for photographers to catch the more powerful 2013 Nissan GT-R lapping The Green Hell a.k.a Nurburgring with a host of new aero accessories, including an aggressive front lip…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.