- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
suzuki mehran price
Chinese automaker, Zotye Automobile’s subsidiary, Jiangnan unveiled Jiangnan TT which not only looks like a face lifted Suzuki Mehran, but it is also the cheapest car in the Chinese Market at a starting price…
Suzuki Mehran, the cheapest available locally assembled car of Pakistan is actually a Suzuki Alto of 1980s. The base VX model of Mehran comes without an Air Conditioning system or airbags or anything that a…
There were rumors that Pak Suzuki has been planning to launch new models in Pakistan along with a multi-million rupee investment. Among those models, Suzuki Celerio was on the top of the list. And then a…
“Golden Chance. Gift for Mehran Lovers. Dream come true” There are so many wrongs in this tagline which mind you, I haven’t made up myself during the eventless loadshedding hours. I have actually come across…
“It came, it saw, it conquered, and it stayed forever” – it may sound like a phrase from a history book describing the introduction of capitalism, but it fits Suzuki Mehran just as well. Despite being the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.