- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
A couple of months ago PakWheels reported the first sighting of SsangYong Tivoli being tested on the roads of Pakistan. Coincidentally this car was noticed just days after the indication of re-instating the…
Volkswagen’s flagship brand Bugatti revealed the successor of the famous Veyron, Chiron at the Geneva Motor Show this year. The car comes with a turbocharged 8.0 liter W16 engine which produces 300 more horses…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.