- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
By now Pakistan is well aware of the Japanese sibling of our local Toyota Corolla, the Corolla Axio, which first appeared in Pakistan not too long ago. Although shorter and narrower to suit the Japanese market…
The 11th generation Toyota Corolla has been one of the bestselling cars of 2015 both in Pakistan and internationally. In the USA alone, 363,332 units of Corolla were sold in 2015. In Pakistan, the story is same…
As always, Toyota Corolla is selling like hotcakes. 4,672 units were sold in September, and 4,910 in October. 9,582 Toyota Corolla cars were sold in just two months. Honda sales, on the other hand, are not that…
We are back with another video review. This time around, its Toyota Corolla GLi and Toyota Corolla XLi. Yes we know both are same things, but we will be talking about the features both cars have to offer. Other…
Sales of locally assembled cars have increased to staggering 77%, according to the numbers provided by PAMA (Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association), for the months July and August, compared to last…
Since the launch and success of Toyota Prius some 25 years ago, hybrid cars have become a way of life all over the world. Even prestigious German brands have been forced to launch hybrid models due to their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.