- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Ghandhara Nissan has launched a full range of Renault trucks in the local market. As per the details, the company signed an Importer Agreement with Renault Trucks SAS to import heavy-duty trucks to Pakistan…
From 2nd August 2018, the National Highway Authority (NHA) has increased the toll tax rates by up to 10% across the country; citing inflation as the cause of increase and also the requirement for more funds to…
During the first eleven months of the year 2016-17, the manufacturing of cars and jeeps increased by 6.28% in comparison to the output of the previous fiscal year. 178,944 jeeps and cars were produced in the…
The campaign which was initiated by Volvo a while back, has started a competition among truck manufacturing companies, which has no decisive winner. It all started with the Volvo's 'Epic Split', which involved…
Pakistan’s transport industry happens to have a unique and world famous artistic sense towards the self-created art genre known as the Truck Art throughout the world. The truck art is not only famous for its…
In 2006, government had forbidden the sales tax on the heavy (commercial) vehicles industry to help it modernize in order to cope with the country’s transportation demands. Now, the government has decided to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.