- Wear Mask While Driving or Pay Fine
- Action Against ‘Improper Number Plates’ in Lahore
- Govt Gives Incentives on Electric Vehicles Parts Import
- Pak Suzuki Hikes Prices Up to Rs30,000
- Honda Atlas Pakistan Presents Special Offer for Doctors
- Check out New Prices of Toyota Hilux 2020
- Honda, Yamaha Increased Bike Prices
- Is Govt Finally Adopting Int’l Vehicle Safety Standards?
- Petrol Price Increased by Rs25 in Pakistan
- Glaring Loopholes in Punjab’s E-Challan System
The highly-anticipated and eagerly-waited Volkswagen GTI meetup of the world is about to start within a week’s time. The event is a fan-favorite for both, the organization and the fanbase of this auto…
Usman Ansari 99
After remaining pending for more than two and a half years, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the federal cabinet have approved the ‘Automobile Development Policy 2016-21’, as announced by the…
Pakistani automakers catch a lot of flak from Pakistanis about their malpractices, but once in a while, a global automaker is found of fraudulent activity that dwarfs the crap Pakistani automakers have done.…
I thought that Pakistan was the only country which still is producing 40 years old Bikes and cars but there are more countries, developing nations as I may say that are still making the cars which the rest of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.