- 80% Women Applicants Fail Driving Test in Lahore
- Fiat ft. Disney: Mickey Mouse-themed EVs
- Pak Suzuki Halts Bike Production Amidst Low Sales
- Korean Auto Giant’s Clash with Chinese Rivals
- Cybertruck Beats Porsche While Towing A Porsche
- Jawan Actress Nayanthara Receives Maybach Gift
- Peugeot Announces a Limited Time Price!
- Petrol Price Unchanged, Diesel Gets Cheaper
- Land Rover Defender 103 – Complete off-roading solution
- Land Cruiser 70 Series Unveils a 2024 Facelift
Earlier, quoting sources, we reported that the launch of Volkswagen cars had been canceled in Pakistan, but the news was fake. According to the Premier Motors Limited (PML) spokesperson, this is false news, and…
The highly-anticipated and eagerly-waited Volkswagen GTI meetup of the world is about to start within a week’s time. The event is a fan-favorite for both, the organization and the fanbase of this auto…
After remaining pending for more than two and a half years, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the federal cabinet have approved the ‘Automobile Development Policy 2016-21’, as announced by the…
Pakistani automakers catch a lot of flak from Pakistanis about their malpractices, but once in a while, a global automaker is found of fraudulent activity that dwarfs the crap Pakistani automakers have done.…
I thought that Pakistan was the only country which still is producing 40 years old Bikes and cars but there are more countries, developing nations as I may say that are still making the cars which the rest of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.