- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
One cannot deny the popularity of motorcycles in Pakistan. It can be easily judged by looking at any road in Pakistan that motorbikes are more preferred than cars. As the sales reports from Fiscal Year 2015-16…
New Yamaha in Pakistan was a breath of fresh air among the otherwise stale Pakistani motorcycle market. Yamaha YBR 125 design and the fact it’s by Yamaha made people fall in love with the bike. Later, Yamaha…
I have come to a conclusion…I love Yamaha bikes. And I came to this conclusion after looking at the new naked sports bike, the Yamaha XSR900. And what a beautiful naked sports bike it is. I mean just look at…
Believe it or not, the new Yamaha YBR125 is selling like hotcakes. Couple of potential buyers came forward and told us that the waiting time for a delivery of a new YBR is around one month. Yamaha has launched…
Yamaha launched its new bike, Yamaha YBR 125 last month and already the demand has encouraged the dealers to sell the bike on ‘on’ or premium. Company’s original price of Yamaha YBR 125 is Rs 129,400 and…
At the launch of the new model 'Pridor', which is reminiscent of the old Honda H100-S which was discontinued quite a long while ago, T Oyama, senior managing director of Honda Motor Company Japan said that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.