- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
By now Pakistan is well aware of the Japanese sibling of our local Toyota Corolla, the Corolla Axio, which first appeared in Pakistan not too long ago. Although shorter and narrower to suit the Japanese market…
Honda is gearing towards making English the official language of their company. The goal is to fully convert to English language by 2020. Takanobu Ito, the former Honda CEO, once said that making English the…
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics just released information regarding the total value of vehicles imported in the period of July-March 2011-2012 which has is a whopping 249 million US $ (22.585034 billion PKR).…
Whenever one thinks of a supercar, all that comes in his/her mind most of the times are the two Italian exotic car makers, namely Ferrari and Lamborghini. Supercars made by both car manufacturers’ cost a…
Investigations have begun into allegations that unscrupulous individuals have been exporting affected vehicles - some stolen even from the municipal parking lots where they were temporarily stored. In…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.