- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
By now Pakistan is well aware of the Japanese sibling of our local Toyota Corolla, the Corolla Axio, which first appeared in Pakistan not too long ago. Although shorter and narrower to suit the Japanese market…
Honda is gearing towards making English the official language of their company. The goal is to fully convert to English language by 2020. Takanobu Ito, the former Honda CEO, once said that making English the…
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics just released information regarding the total value of vehicles imported in the period of July-March 2011-2012 which has is a whopping 249 million US $ (22.585034 billion PKR).…
Whenever one thinks of a supercar, all that comes in his/her mind most of the times are the two Italian exotic car makers, namely Ferrari and Lamborghini. Supercars made by both car manufacturers’ cost a…
Investigations have begun into allegations that unscrupulous individuals have been exporting affected vehicles - some stolen even from the municipal parking lots where they were temporarily stored. In…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.