- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
- 3 cars to buy under PKR 1.5 Lac in Pakistan
- 10 best used cars under 5 lacs in Pakistan
- Honda S2000 Owner’s Review – All You Need To Know!
- 10 Factors That Increase Fuel Consumption – check them out!
1300CC Cars Suzuki Baleno The Suzuki Baleno was introduced in 1998 as one of the first mainstream sedan from Suzuki in the Pakistani market, the Baleno is a front engine frontwheel drive sedan that houses…
Sultan Kiani 216
Stop calling yourself a car enthusiast if you’re born in the early 1990s (or before) and know nothing about Pakistan’s famous yellow cab scheme 1993. I was very young but still remember that Prime Minister…
Believe it or not, car sale and purchase is a weird activity in our market. It can give you an opportunity to own an extremely reliable car via a decent deal or can be a painful experience buying an overpriced…
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, commonly referred to as the Lan Evo, is one car which always fascinated young buyers and automotive enthusiasts across the globe for its attractive looks, great performance and…
Due to slow sales and new environmental regulations, Mitsubishi has ultimately decided that it is time to say sayonara to one of the all time greatest brands, the Evolution, affectionately known as the Evo.…
After more than 23 years, and ten generations of the Mitsubishi Evo, the time has come for every boy racers dream car to reside to the history books. Mitsubishi will finally be discontinuing its iconic road…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.