- EXCLUSIVE – Hyundai Sonata CKD Kits Reached Pakistan!
- Here’s The Reason For Price Hike Of Haval Jolion & H6
- From This Date, You Will Get Cheaper 850cc Cars
- Govt Increased Petrol Price by Rs2.13 per liter
- All Car Makers Had Rough Sales In May’21
- Is KIA Bringing a New SUV Against Civic, Corolla & Elantra?
- General Tyre Launches a Bold and Dynamic New Identity
- Islamabad Excise Will Now Register, Transfer Cars ON ROAD
- OGRA Proposes Rs4.20 Increase in Petrol Price
- International Specs & Features Of DFSK Glory 500
The Pakistan motorway police department introduces an anti-sleep device to reduce the rate of accidents caused by drivers falling asleep on the road. it will help prevent the catastrophes of road accidents and…
Kiran Nasir 241
Avoiding accidents is easy when you know what to do. At times it's the obvious thing that can have the biggest impact. If you follow these common sense steps, you will be taking the most important steps to…
Adan Ali 163
If you use the internet or if you have been out and about on U.S/Australian streets, you probably already know about the Pokemon GO. If you still don’t know what it is, I will give you a little heads-up,…
Asghar Reza 53
On 25th December 2015 around noon I was driving on the university road to reach to my friend’s place; I would have been half a kilometer away from expo center where I found around 8-10 bikers coming from the…
Anum Sharf 170
We are back with a trivia article and this time around, our subject is Traffic Lights. A traffic light is one of the most common things which you will find on a road. It is an invention made for organizing the…
Fahad Ullah 130
Road Safety is a foreign concept for the people of Pakistan. They say if you can drive a car without hitting someone in Pakistan, you are qualified to drive in any part of the world, which I do not is something…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.