- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
As reported earlier by PakWheels, the Indus Motor Company (IMC) has raised the prices of Yaris, Corolla, and IMV variants. Due to the surge in the value of the US Dollar against the rupee, there was an…
Following the recent rupee devaluation, one of the local automakers Toyota Indus Motor Company has increased the prices of its vehicle line-up with a great difference. According to the circular revealing…
For the past many years Pakistanis were waiting for local and foreign carmakers to launch new vehicles and at last, the car manufacturers launched their vehicles in 2018. We have prepared a list of vehicles…
So the rumors are IMC is bringing a smaller car, or cars if we are lucky, in favor of 1300 XLi and GLi cars. Before I start blabbing any further, please keep in mind these are all rumors, and despite our…
Suzuki Pakistan launched Suzuki Ciaz not too long ago. And it won’t be wrong to say that the latest sedan by Suzuki is having a tough time in regards to sales. Ciaz’s most immediate competitor is Honda City.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.