- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
As reported earlier by PakWheels, the Indus Motor Company (IMC) has raised the prices of Yaris, Corolla, and IMV variants. Due to the surge in the value of the US Dollar against the rupee, there was an…
Following the recent rupee devaluation, one of the local automakers Toyota Indus Motor Company has increased the prices of its vehicle line-up with a great difference. According to the circular revealing…
For the past many years Pakistanis were waiting for local and foreign carmakers to launch new vehicles and at last, the car manufacturers launched their vehicles in 2018. We have prepared a list of vehicles…
So the rumors are IMC is bringing a smaller car, or cars if we are lucky, in favor of 1300 XLi and GLi cars. Before I start blabbing any further, please keep in mind these are all rumors, and despite our…
Suzuki Pakistan launched Suzuki Ciaz not too long ago. And it won’t be wrong to say that the latest sedan by Suzuki is having a tough time in regards to sales. Ciaz’s most immediate competitor is Honda City.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.