- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
In November 2015, I switched from 2000 Suzuki Mehran to a 2004 Suzuki Baleno JXR. The car was in superb shape and required some maintenance jobs like clutch/pressure plate, some repair in suspension system and…
It was reported last time that India will be exporting the new Suzuki Baleno to around 100 counties, including the homeland of Suzuki itself, Japan. And now Suzuki has recently launched India-made Suzuki Baleno…
The first car I bought for myself was a 92 Mehran back in 2001. I had saved for years to be able to purchase the car. And nothing beats the joy of owning your own first ride, whether car or a bike. Many are…
India has started to export new Maruti Suzuki Baleno to Japan after its successful launch in the domestic market. The new vehicle was launched in India on the 26th of October last year. Since then,…
When the local assembling of automobiles started in the early 90s, manufacturers started assembling the cars that were already available in the market back then and already had good reputation among customers…
Name Baleno is not new to people in Pakistan as it was the first compact sedan released by Pak Suzuki more than a decade ago. Though Pak Suzuki is some manner replaced it with Liana sedan which has also seen…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.