- Another Massive Petrol Price Hike Expected!?
- Why Proton Saga is a High-Quality Car?
- Bookings of All Proton Cars Suspended
- Honda Civic 2022 – Dominating Pakistani Market since Launch
- Government increased petrol prices by Rs. 30
- BAIC X25 Spotted, Is Sazgar Launching It?
- Hyundai Recalled 239,000 Cars Including Elantra
- Beggar Gifts His Wife Bike Worth INR. 90,000
- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
Pakistan International Auto Show is happening now at the Expo Centre Lahore with full of excitement and surprises for the people. Sazgar Engineering Works Limited has played a key role in lightening up the auto…
1) Toyota Rush The first in the list is Toyota Rush which is an MPV and a rear-wheel driven vehicle. Toyota Rush 2018 is a 1500cc compact SUV, powered by the 1.5-liter petrol engine. The car is available with…
The MPV of Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited, BR-V, was upgraded with several features and presented as the facelift 2019 model in the local market on 12th October 2019. The Japanese auto manufacturer has…
So far, the big three(s) have enjoyed the monopoly in the Pakistani auto sector, but very soon, with the upcoming automakers stepping in, the car scene in the country is going to change. In the auto policy…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.