- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
Pakistan International Auto Show is happening now at the Expo Centre Lahore with full of excitement and surprises for the people. Sazgar Engineering Works Limited has played a key role in lightening up the auto…
Raja Khawar 530
As the year 2019 has come to its end, we are recapping our top 10 videos of car reviews for you guys, see them below. 1) Toyota Rush The first in the list is Toyota Rush which is an MPV and a rear-wheel…
Ahmad Shehryar 193
The MPV of Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited, BR-V, was upgraded with several features and presented as the facelift 2019 model in the local market on 12th October 2019. The Japanese auto manufacturer has…
Zarmina Khan 14
So far, the big three(s) have enjoyed the monopoly in the Pakistani auto sector, but very soon, with the upcoming automakers stepping in, the car scene in the country is going to change. In the auto policy…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.