- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Spy shots taken very recently have revealed the interior of the upcoming Toyota Supra. While most of everything is hidden under rubber covers, but just by what we can see, we can judge a lot about the…
The Toyota Supra, a car the world has been waiting too long for. Rumors of its existence started to pop up a few years ago that, Toyota was considering reviving the Supra brand name. And that's when the…
The Toyota Supra has been long hailed as not only one of the best cars Toyota has ever made, but also one of the best cars to have ever come out of the JDM industry hands down. The legendary sports car was…
It isn’t a secret that Toyota and BMW are working on a car project together. Toyota is trying to make a replacement for its ever popular Toyota Supra whereas BMW is after the new Z4 replacement, the Z5. Toyota…
The news of a partnership between the German automaker BMW and Japanese automaker Toyota had been stirring rumors and confusing the people until a report in Nikkei Asia Review revealed that the two auto…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.