- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Sultan Malik 108
If one were ever to make a list of the ten most successful, the most admired and the most persevering vehicles of all time, the Jeep Wrangler would easily make it in the top five. Known all over the world for…
Web Desk 143
PakWheels is determined to bring you everything related to automobiles. In this regard, we have made a dedicated accessories page on our website where you can buy and sell accessories for your cars, SUVs, and…
Zubair Hashmi 104
After a lapse of 7 years, Toyota has reintroduced Prado Diesel with a smaller but more efficient 2800cc D4D turbo charged engine succeeding vulnerable 3.0 1KZ engine. The new engine has substantial hike in…
Zubair Hashmi 825
Driving a 4WD vehicle used to be pride of soldiers only. As young military officers, we were always fascinated with the idea of driving open top jeeps in deserts and fields during training exercises. Later in…
IJCians have always had a very special spot for northern areas of Pakistan. This year again, when the weather started getting warmer, plans were being discussed to head north for our annual summer camp. Several…
Land Rover is working quite enthusiastically to bring the all-new icon of the 4x4 world however, they haven't been quite successful with the concept DC100 as it did make headlines throughout the auto media,…
Shot in the mesmerizing 'Khor-al-Udeid' desert which lies between Qatar and Saudia Arabia. It's very rare to come across such a well produced video of these Sheikhs hooning their 4x4s in the desert. This is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.