- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
An increasing number of luxury cars now come with an electric parking brake installed. While the efficiency and ease offered by their one-flick operation beats the hassle of a mechanical parking/emergency…
You must be living under a rock if you haven't heard about the high-performance Tesla model S rival the Porsche Mission E. There have been multiple leaks on this car this year giving a very clear picture on the…
Back in May last year, I posted an article which discussed the possibility of a wider EV (Electric Vehicle) acceptance in Pakistan. The eventual release of Tesla Model 3, an affordable electric car with a…
Tesla Motors and their CEO Elon Musk have finally unveiled the long rumored 100-kWh batteries for both Model S and Model X. Normally I would shuffle the summary of the details, I would follow in my piece but as…
It’s been long that Chinese government has been emphasizing to lower the pollution level in the country and for this they are focusing on the production of electric cars, that will not just reduce pollution but…
Hybrid cars seem to be generating a lot of hype nowadays. There is better fuel economy since a hybrid can give better mileage than a conventional petrol/diesel car. There is less carbon monoxide released as…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.