- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
new suzuki mehran price
Adan Ali 662
Chinese automaker, Zotye Automobile’s subsidiary, Jiangnan unveiled Jiangnan TT which not only looks like a face lifted Suzuki Mehran, but it is also the cheapest car in the Chinese Market at a starting price…
Adan Ali 346
Suzuki Mehran, the cheapest available locally assembled car of Pakistan is actually a Suzuki Alto of 1980s. The base VX model of Mehran comes without an Air Conditioning system or airbags or anything that a…
Aref Ali 135
There were rumors that Pak Suzuki has been planning to launch new models in Pakistan along with a multi-million rupee investment. Among those models, Suzuki Celerio was on the top of the list. And then a…
Usman Ansari 59
Auto policy 2016-21 has created mixed reactions among people associated with automobiles. While the existing three assemblers of our auto industry have already labeled the policy as ‘devastating’, and later…
Baber K. Khan 137
Before we get started, let me make it clear, the car is a company car, and not owned by my family. So there's no reason for you to go mad and utter stuff like, "Mehran logay to aisay hi hoga"; "Why…
“Golden Chance. Gift for Mehran Lovers. Dream come true” There are so many wrongs in this tagline which mind you, I haven’t made up myself during the eventless loadshedding hours. I have actually come across…
Fahad Ullah 25
“Many of our customers literally cry when they buy Mehran. All their lives they have been saving up little amounts to buy this car.”, says Mohammad Ali Khalid, Managing Director of Suzuki Pakistan in Islamabad.…
Baber K. Khan 133
We have national everything from bird to sports, we have chosen a national ambassador from each of the categories as historical significance, an icon, an image upon the sight of which, the world shall chant…
Khurram Altaf 325
“It came, it saw, it conquered, and it stayed forever” – it may sound like a phrase from a history book describing the introduction of capitalism, but it fits Suzuki Mehran just as well. Despite being the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.