- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
After the auto policy 2016-21, many new automakers have entered in Pakistan. The companies have announced that they would soon be launching vehicles in the country. The automakers are not only gearing up to…
It turns out that famous French automobile company Renault is not letting go of its dream to set up a vehicle production plant in Pakistan. According to a foreign media outlet, the French automaker is in talks…
Crossovers are getting big nowadays. Crossovers are vehicles that try to strike a perfect balance between cars and from SUVs. They are usually known as CUV nowadays (Crossover Utility Vehicle). Mahindra of…
Few weeks ago, there was a news about Nissan showing interest in reviving itself in Pakistani domestic car market (you can read about the story here). In the latest update of the story, officials of Nissan and…
Renault India could not sell much units of the Pulse or Scala but tables get turned, and fortunes changed since they launched the Renault Duster back in July, 2012. In a short time span of just two years,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.