- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
After the auto policy 2016-21, many new automakers have entered in Pakistan. The companies have announced that they would soon be launching vehicles in the country. The automakers are not only gearing up to…
It turns out that famous French automobile company Renault is not letting go of its dream to set up a vehicle production plant in Pakistan. According to a foreign media outlet, the French automaker is in talks…
Crossovers are getting big nowadays. Crossovers are vehicles that try to strike a perfect balance between cars and from SUVs. They are usually known as CUV nowadays (Crossover Utility Vehicle). Mahindra of…
Few weeks ago, there was a news about Nissan showing interest in reviving itself in Pakistani domestic car market (you can read about the story here). In the latest update of the story, officials of Nissan and…
Renault India could not sell much units of the Pulse or Scala but tables get turned, and fortunes changed since they launched the Renault Duster back in July, 2012. In a short time span of just two years,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.