- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
As reported earlier by PakWheels, the Indus Motor Company (IMC) has raised the prices of Yaris, Corolla, and IMV variants. Due to the surge in the value of the US Dollar against the rupee, there was an…
Keeping up with the tradition of bringing exclusive detailed reviews of vehicles for our readers, this time too, PakWheels.com has brought a detailed review of second-generation Isuzu-D-Max V-Cross LS variant.…
For the past many years Pakistanis were waiting for local and foreign carmakers to launch new vehicles and at last, the car manufacturers launched their vehicles in 2018. We have prepared a list of vehicles…
After months and months of speculations, rumors and reveals; Indus Motor Company officially launched the new Toyota Hilux Revo yesterday in Karachi. The company organised a launch event yesterday, in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.