- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Every week high-end car manufacturers like to boast about their particular Supercar, claiming their product is the fastest in the whole world by boasting about "record breaking" lap times around the world' most…
Beijing-based RandD firm, TechRules, has caused quite a stir at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. And the buzz was not about its sleek, carbon-fiber-bodied supercars but what’s powering them – a range-extending…
For any nation, manufacturing you own car is one of the great reason of joy and pride. Countries do get manufacturing plants of different car makers from across the globe, like Pakistan has Toyota Indus,…
We’ve all heard that the South Koreans came to our country after independence and adopted our economic plan which we, the creators didn’t follow but they did and now South Korea is an economic powerhouse.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.