- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
Every week high-end car manufacturers like to boast about their particular Supercar, claiming their product is the fastest in the whole world by boasting about "record breaking" lap times around the world' most…
Beijing-based RandD firm, TechRules, has caused quite a stir at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. And the buzz was not about its sleek, carbon-fiber-bodied supercars but what’s powering them – a range-extending…
For any nation, manufacturing you own car is one of the great reason of joy and pride. Countries do get manufacturing plants of different car makers from across the globe, like Pakistan has Toyota Indus,…
We’ve all heard that the South Koreans came to our country after independence and adopted our economic plan which we, the creators didn’t follow but they did and now South Korea is an economic powerhouse.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.