- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Toyota Indus Motors has offered new optional updates for the Yaris 1.3L ATIV variants. The company is offering a Rear-View Camera and High-Grade Audio in the car. Earlier, IMC was offering these options only…
For the last several months, the public was anxiously waiting for the release of the Toyota Yaris Sedan in Pakistan. After a lot of spy-shots and dozens of articles and speculations, at last, Toyota Indus…
As reported earlier by PakWheels, the Indus Motor Company (IMC) has raised the prices of Yaris, Corolla, and IMV variants. Due to the surge in the value of the US Dollar against the rupee, there was an…
The 2020 Toyota Yaris is already creating waves of anticipation and excitement in the auto industry of Pakistan. This sedan is set to rival the Honda City in the country. We brought you exclusive new pictures…
Both the Corolla XLi and Corolla GLi have remained the hot favorite of many automotive consumers in Pakistan for a very long time. Toyota introduced both XLi and GLi variant back in 2001-2002 when Indus Motors…
Just this Tuesday, we reported the extension of Takata Airbag recalls to incorporate more cars available in the US. With concerns regarding vehicle quality checks on the rise, Toyota has started a recall of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.