- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
Umair Saleemi 121
--CNG sector to go bankrupt if gas prices hiked, warns APCNGA Amidst reports that the federal government is planning to further increase the price of natural gas, the All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA)…
Kiran Nasir 144
Pak Suzuki has previously revealed that the company plans to replace Suzuki Mehran 800cc to Suzuki Alto 660cc in 2018 but the CNG version is getting the boot this year. The company has scrapped the…
Web Desk 54
The deregulation of CNG prices has proved to be quite shocking for its consumers ahead of the New Year as CNG station owners across Sindh have raised the price to PKR 70-71 per KG from PKR 67.50. "We have…
Web Desk 16
The government of Pakistan has lately announced to deregulate the CNG prices. An estimated amount of 2.5 million vehicles running on natural gas will fall privy to this new policy and will be completely at the…
You are at a CNG station to get your cylinder refilled. Total dispensed amount is Rs. 447.15 but the cashier charges you Rs. 450 and you are happy to pay the same since most people are reluctant to quarrel for…
Aref Ali 18
Last month the Government of Pakistan dropped the prices of petroleum products by Rs5. New prices were enforced from today, the 1st of February 2016. People were expecting a slash of as much as Rs13, but…
Aref Ali 29
According to latest statistics (July 2014), Pakistan’s population has reached 185,132,926 people. Pakistan’s area is 796,095 km². It means we have 233 people per km². And around 37% of our population lives in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.