- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Arslan Rana 124
The 14th annual Dubai International Motorshow is going on nowadays, and a lot of interesting vehicles have come through the veils of the show. And one of those vehicles is a bespoke sportscar from the premium…
Aref Ali 14
It can be very hard to fast in such hot weather and do your daily chores as well. From going to the office or to pick up the kids from school, everything becomes tiring and exhausting. And it is not uncommon to…
Fazal Wahab 27
I think that if you have access to the internet and have some small interest in cars, you would definitely know who Ken Block is and have come across his infamous Gymkhana videos. Ken is world-renowned rally…
Raja Khawar 45
The design studio and automotive firm that brought us W Motors Fenyr Supersport is ready to bring yet another automobile. This time Zarooq Motors is coming up with a dune bashing car called Sand Racer. Although…
Supercars catching fire isn't anything new, especially to Lamborghini. When the Gallardo first launched nearly a decade ago multiple examples caught on fire even when they were parked and a recall had to be…
If Pakistan has gone up any ranking in the world than it is the ranking of corruption. We have steadily climbed up that ladder but often, when the chance come Pakistani people, do show that we are all not…
Well that's one part of the world full of crazy hoonigans, trying to make their cars do things that their not supposed to do and there have been many crashes, even fatal ones because of such attempts. Many…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.