- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Saazgar Engineering Works Limited is a Pakistani based manufacturer located in Lahore, Saazgar is a company that is well known in the country for their local manufacturing of CNG powered rickshaws. The company…
We have perceived rikshas as a public transport vehicle but India is lucky enough to have Tata Nano but Pakistan doesn't, but that does not mean that there isn't a need for such small and cheap family vehicle.…
LAHORE: Electric Rickshaws can reduce energy crisis issues in public transportation as CNG becomes a big failure in the country. In South Asia, Rickshaws are known as the best cheapest mode of public…
There are people out there on Pakistani roads who make it possible for you to reach your destination in time, even after leaving home 30 minutes later than you should have. They proudly call themselves the…
In this era of modernization and a race to global domination. This is the world, a global village heading towards an unknown territory. In under-developed, or less-developed countries like Pakistan, our…
In Lahore, Ali Hussain had bought a new rickshaw to gain some income for his household but to his displeasure, the rickshaw sold, although new but it was defective. Ali however knew his rights as buyers, he…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.