- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
The most hyped Kia Grand Carnival - a multi-seater luxurious vehicle has been launched recently in Pakistan on June 1st, 2018. And like always, PakWheels.com brings an extensive review of the car. The South…
We are very excited about KIA re-entering Pakistan, and they have planned very exciting vehicles for the nation. KIA has seen a lot of potential in the country since there has been a significant increase in the…
The last 12 months were quite amusing when it comes to cars. We saw cars like Hennessey Venom F5, Hennessey Ford VelocioRaptop 6x6, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Bently Bentayga to name a few. Now let's see what has 2018…
Till a few years ago a Sports Utility Vehicle or simply SUV was associated with Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, Jeep Wrangler or Nissan Safaris. In last decade this segment of the automobile industry has gone on…
The 2nd generation Toyota Fortuner was introduced quite recently by Toyota Indus in the Pakistani market replacing the previous 1st generation Fortuner that was somewhat criticized during its time for its…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.