- Differences Between Peugeot Active & Peugeot Allure
- Price of Peugeot 2008 is Revealed!!
- Honda Bike Prices Increased – Really?
- Is Booking of Honda Civic 2022 Really Started?
- Exclusive Pictures of Locally Assembled Peugeot 2008
- Get Ready – Peugeot 2008 is Almost Here
- New Prices of Toyota CBU Cars
- New Car Prices after the First Hike of 2022
- “Audi A5 is My Favorite Car”, Yasir Shami
- Sindh Excise Doubles Vehicle Registration Tax
The Japanese Kei car segment has been blessed with few of the most desirable contenders. It really makes the decision of buying a Kei car one of the toughest one. In today's comparison, we are talking about two…
If you've been looking to buy yourself a brand new car ( Pakistan Assembled) from anywhere between 8-12 lakhs then you've come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most common cars you can buy in…
Two Japanese small cars that are leading the pack nowadays are the new 2016 Suzuki Alto and the new Daihatsu Mira EIS. Both are small kei cars and come in hatchback body styles. Suzuki launched the…
Although the overall sales figures of locally produced cars in Pakistan seems small compared to other countries, the rampant increase in the past few months are no doubt projecting a brighter future. During the…
Stop calling yourself a car enthusiast if you’re born in the early 1990s (or before) and know nothing about Pakistan’s famous yellow cab scheme 1993. I was very young but still remember that Prime Minister…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.