- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
Jamal Pasha 47
In a historic moment, Saudi women, from June 24th, 2018 are allowed to drive on roads. And reportedly, on 24th June at 12:00 A.M, the first woman to drive on Abdul Aziz road got involved in an accident.…
Fazal Wahab 126
This morning a Pakwheel community members Mr. Jamshed Jadoon shared a dash-cam video while he was travelling early morning on Peshawar-Islamabad M1 motorway. The video clip recorded a very nasty event. A…
Abdul Hanan 20
In the past couple of days, I have noticed a lot of vandalism cases in Pakistan appearing on social media. And the overwhelming positive response on them forced me to write something on this matter. Before I…
Raja Khawar 10
One of our long time member and blogger Fazal Wahab started a thread on PakWheels forum about unsafe road users. Fazal has been an advocate of safe driving for a long time and tries to throw the light on the…
Sarah Uzair 46
Driving on the roads in Pakistan will remind you of a roller coaster ride – suffice to say, it's an adventure and not a moment passes by when you do not experience adrenaline pumping through your veins. Given…
Imran Aftab 42
The scorching sunlight and roasting temperatures around the summers in Pakistan say a lot more than the mere message of the hot weather. The temperatures in some land areas of Pakistan may rise as high as 50…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.