- Petrol Prices May Go Up Again in Pakistan
- Car Salesman Humiliates ‘Poor’ Farmer, He Takes Revenge!
- Booking for Peugeot 2008 is now OPEN!
- Official Specs & Features of Peugeot 2008
- New Suzuki Swift Spotted – Is Launch Near?
- Differences Between Peugeot Active & Peugeot Allure
- Price of Peugeot 2008 is Revealed!!
- Honda Bike Prices Increased – Really?
- Is Booking of Honda Civic 2022 Really Started?
- Exclusive Pictures of Locally Assembled Peugeot 2008
In a historic moment, Saudi women, from June 24th, 2018 are allowed to drive on roads. And reportedly, on 24th June at 12:00 A.M, the first woman to drive on Abdul Aziz road got involved in an accident.…
This morning a Pakwheel community members Mr. Jamshed Jadoon shared a dash-cam video while he was travelling early morning on Peshawar-Islamabad M1 motorway. The video clip recorded a very nasty event. A…
In the past couple of days, I have noticed a lot of vandalism cases in Pakistan appearing on social media. And the overwhelming positive response on them forced me to write something on this matter. Before I…
One of our long time member and blogger Fazal Wahab started a thread on PakWheels forum about unsafe road users. Fazal has been an advocate of safe driving for a long time and tries to throw the light on the…
Driving on the roads in Pakistan will remind you of a roller coaster ride – suffice to say, it's an adventure and not a moment passes by when you do not experience adrenaline pumping through your veins. Given…
The scorching sunlight and roasting temperatures around the summers in Pakistan say a lot more than the mere message of the hot weather. The temperatures in some land areas of Pakistan may rise as high as 50…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.