- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
The price of United Bravo has reduced after rate of US dollar comes down in last few weeks. According to notification by United Motors, the new price of 800cc hatchback is Rs11 lacs. Earlier, the rate of the…
Due to the decline in oil prices in the international market, the Government of Pakistan is gearing up to give a sigh of relief to the public by slashing the petrol price by PKR 20.6. In a summary sent to…
Amid falling car sales and auto-giants like Pak Suzuki announcing a major decline in profits, July has been a challenging month for the local automotive industry. With the looming foreign-exchange reserve…
Since the official launch of the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla in Pakistan, we have seen multiple price hikes. From which two of them were due to the facelift when Toyota introduced new features in the car. However,…
Honda Pakistan has been arriving into factions at the last-minute or so for some time now. It came too late to the diesel enactment and has arrived in the SUV competition late on top too. That said, the Honda…
It is better for everyone if the government increases petrol prices suddenly rather create panic amongst buyers as it has been observed and recognized that petrol pump owners stop the sale of petroleum products…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.