- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The price of United Bravo has reduced after rate of US dollar comes down in last few weeks. According to notification by United Motors, the new price of 800cc hatchback is Rs11 lacs. Earlier, the rate of the…
Due to the decline in oil prices in the international market, the Government of Pakistan is gearing up to give a sigh of relief to the public by slashing the petrol price by PKR 20.6. In a summary sent to…
Amid falling car sales and auto-giants like Pak Suzuki announcing a major decline in profits, July has been a challenging month for the local automotive industry. With the looming foreign-exchange reserve…
Since the official launch of the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla in Pakistan, we have seen multiple price hikes. From which two of them were due to the facelift when Toyota introduced new features in the car. However,…
Honda Pakistan has been arriving into factions at the last-minute or so for some time now. It came too late to the diesel enactment and has arrived in the SUV competition late on top too. That said, the Honda…
It is better for everyone if the government increases petrol prices suddenly rather create panic amongst buyers as it has been observed and recognized that petrol pump owners stop the sale of petroleum products…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.