- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
According to a global trade magazine, Car-sales have globally gained an increase this year. This gain is due to the improvement in economic conditions in G7 countries, especially the European countries. Sales…
Abdul Hanan 117
As a car enthusiast I would love nothing more to brag about the choices available to me in my country. But sadly the local automobile industry hasn’t produced anything noteworthy in the recent years, apart from…
Asad Aslam 26
The CEO of Al-Haj FAW Hilal Khan Afridi has hinted towards the possibility of producing its popular V2 Hatchback in Pakistan from December 2016. The company is importing the FAW V2 as completely built units…
Umar Ashfaq 1,295
When talking about the small hatchbacks, Suzuki Wagon R is one of the best known cars around. In 2014, Suzuki Pakistan released the Pakistani version of Suzuki WagonR. This turned out to be really good in terms…
Aref Ali 567
Honda Japan has re-engineered its 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid and now claims it is more efficient than ever. Honda spent almost a year in the development of the new hybrid Accord. 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid now…
Adan Ali 662
Chinese automaker, Zotye Automobile’s subsidiary, Jiangnan unveiled Jiangnan TT which not only looks like a face lifted Suzuki Mehran, but it is also the cheapest car in the Chinese Market at a starting price…
Raja Khawar 13
There are lots of places in Pakistan where there aren't mobile signals anywhere. A lot of Balochistan that we have gone for off-roading and camping for the night does not have cell coverage. Then there's…
Aref Ali 135
There were rumors that Pak Suzuki has been planning to launch new models in Pakistan along with a multi-million rupee investment. Among those models, Suzuki Celerio was on the top of the list. And then a…
Usman Ansari 59
Auto policy 2016-21 has created mixed reactions among people associated with automobiles. While the existing three assemblers of our auto industry have already labeled the policy as ‘devastating’, and later…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.